[Scpg] After the Flood...A Revival Benefit for Quail Springs Nov 17 at SOhO

Quail Springs info at quailsprings.org
Thu Nov 4 18:59:36 PDT 2010

After the Flood..... A Revival Benefit for Quail Springs
Music, Story and Community

Friday, November 19, 2010

SOhO Restaurant & Music Club in Downtown Santa Barbara

Glen Philips
Jan Smith & the Quail Springs Kettle Bangers
The Family

Starts at 7:30pm (dinner set with Glen Philips)

SOhO location: http://sohosb.com/location/ (http://sohosb.com/location/)

Tickets: $15 Available online at www.sohosb.com (http://www.sohosb.com/) or
with cash at SOhO

***IMPORTANT: Dinner reservations ensure priority seating. To make
reservations, call SOhO #805.962.7776

Thank you to our Sponsors!

SOhO (http://sohosb.com/) - LoaTree (http://www.loatree.com/) - Orella
Stewardship Institute (http://orellaranch.com/OR/OR/Welcome.html) - Surfers
Without Borders
(http://surferswithoutborders.org/Surfers_Without_Borders.html)

******************************

Gaia Festival

November 13 and 14

Fess Parkers Doubletree Resort, 633 East Cabrillo Blvd, Santa Barbara

Gaia Festival is a gathering to send love and healing to Mother Earth
through multicultural experiences of music, dance, art, story-telling,
ritual and ceremony. The festival is also a call to re-story and re-vision
the myths that have denigrated women, the human physical form and Gaia.
Through our collective stories, we remember and heal both ourselves and
Gaia.

We want to express our deep gratitude of support to the Gaia Festival's
organizers. They have graciously offered to donate proceeds from the event's
raffle to Quail Springs' flood recovery efforts. While we truly hope you can
experience the festival, you do not need to be present to win. For more
information and to purchase raffle tickets before the event, please visit:
http://gaiafestivalwest2010.eventbrite.com
(http://gaiafestivalwest2010.eventbrite.com/)

This year's festival includes an eclectic mix of presenters, musicians,
artists, healers and vendors. For the complete schedule and list of
activities, please visit: www.gaiafestival.com
(http://www.gaiafestival.com/)