[Scpg] New Communities Directory 2010 Edition - 2010 - 6th edition

Wesley Roe and Santa Barbara Permaculture Network lakinroe at silcom.com
Sun Nov 7 06:31:29 PST 2010

The Fellowship for Intentional Community
Promoting Community Living & Cooperative Lifestyles
Communities magazine, Directory, Video and more

New Communities Directory 2010 Edition
<http://store.ic.org/directory/>Order it Today!

<http://store.ic.org/directory/>
<http://store.ic.org/directory/>Order Your Copy Now

We are happy to announce that the new print edition of the
Communities Directory is at the printer and should be available for
shipping in late November! This is the sixth edition of our
Communities Directory , and the third edition of the book produced
based on our Online Communities Directory. We are very happy with the
results.

Newly Updated for 2010

This all-new Directory edition lists over 1000 intentional
communities in North America, including ecovillages, co-ops, communes
and cohousing projects, and 250 communities from around the world.
Also included are detailed cross-reference charts, an index, and maps
showing community locations world wide as well as detailed maps of
North America.

<http://store.ic.org/directory/>You can order your copy now for $26
(plus shipping) This is over 25% off the cover price for those
ordering direct from the FIC so don't wait until you see it in stores.

Help us promote the new book by telling your friends, or better yet
<http://store.ic.org/directory/>order them a copy!

    Sixth Edition Communities Directory
    2010; 512 pages; paperbound; 8-1/2x11 inches
    published by the Fellowship for Intentional Community

<http://store.ic.org/directory>Purchase Online at store.ic.org/directory

     Order by phone, fax, or mail
     FIC | 138 Twin Oaks Rd | Louisa VA 23093
     800-462-8240
     540-894-4112 fax
     Special price: $26.00, plus $4.00 standard mail shipping in the US
         (add $1 for each additional book). For outside US shipping
         see our website, email, or call.

This special price is only good until the end of the year so
<http://store.ic.org/directory/>order your copy today!

<http://apps.facebook.com/causes/413476>