[Scpg] America Recycles Day/Free E-Waste Collection Event Nov 12 &13/Santa Barbara

Margie Bushman, SBCC Center for Sustainability sbpcnet at silcom.com
Wed Nov 10 10:16:52 PST 2010

Free E-Waste Collection Event!

Please see the following information from the City of Santa Barbara
regarding an opportunity to properly dispose of your electronic waste
for free!

Help us make recycling work in America.

More than a celebration, America Recycles Day is the only nationally
recognized day dedicated to the promotion of recycling programs in the
United States. One day to inform and educate. One day to get our
neighbors, friends and community leaders excited about what can be
accomplished when we all work together. One day to make recycling bigger
and better-365 days a year. Let's make recycling work in our
communities.

Electronic waste is the fastest-growing part of the U.S. waste stream.
But YOU can make a difference!

To celebrate America Recycles Day, the City of Santa Barbara invites you
to bring all your unwanted, unusable electronics to our upcoming
FREE RECYCLING EVENT!

Friday, November 12 & Saturday, November 13 from 8:30 am to 4:00 pm, at
the SEARS parking lot, located at the corner of La Cumbre & Calle Real.

All residents and businesses are welcome with no limit! Please call
564-5631 or visit <http://www.SBRecycles.org>www.SBRecycles.org
<http://www.SBRecycles.org>  for
more info.

  <<http://www.americarecyclesday.org/>>http://www.americarecyclesday.org/>

[]

http://sustainability.sbcc.edu/
PPlease consider the environment before printing this email.