[Scpg] free Bioneers teleseminar Nov 15 -18

LBUZZELL at aol.com LBUZZELL at aol.com
Tue Nov 16 10:18:35 PST 2010

(http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?llr=4esvlun6&et=1103923963305&s=5489&e=001nzK1yDU3Whlu7KOoYCBGOn3go6FASQt29qpxGgy4G6mjqgDtZFFI6sS2W6DIAUCuxEPNpD
n1SJ9LTMiO8Wy9XKQaZkoBx8Mpd5xOXZUp2yqsjaSQSfTM-xIjTDr_xGbya0KYgsucSAgm2KK1w1
ycjA2FouQeP3dq)
Dear  Friends,

We are passing on this communication from  one of our partners. We hope you
can take advantage of this  opportunity.

The shift to sustainability may be  the single greatest challenge humanity
now faces, as we press  up against our planet's limited resources. But we
can still  succeed in rising to meet this challenge.

That's why  I'm excited that Bioneers co-founders Kenny Ausubel and Nina
Simons will be participating in _GreenShifters_
(http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?llr=4esvlun6&et=1103923963305&s=5489&e=001nzK1yDU3Whlu7KOoYCBGOn3go6FASQt29qpxG
gy4G6mjqgDtZFFI6sS2W6DIAUCuxEPNpDn1SJ9LTMiO8Wy9XKQaZkoBx8Mpd5xOXZUp2yqsjaSQS
fTM-xIjTDr_xGbya0KYgsucSAgm2KK1w1ycjA2FouQeP3dq)  -- a week of free
teleseminar dialogues from Nov.  15th-18th -- with some of the most inspiring,
innovative, and  groundbreaking pioneers in the world.

Kenny  and Nina's teleseries session, _From  Breakdown to Breakthrough: The
Shift Hits the  Fan_
(http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?llr=4esvlun6&et=1103923963305&s=5489&e=001nzK1yDU3Whlzoq2tEGswmfsfB5c3ulWWw7xpAtLL2GqUy5ELVXnHmF75Khql0W
0-gYQcXcOnLFzm-0bzpsB48X8Ar1R_-rLWo7W6WNDXCwoLZo8QN76ldA==)  will  air live
on Thursday, Nov. 18th, at 1:00pm  PST.

Together,  we can all create the next revolution. GreenShifters offers
dialogues about some of the most important challenges we face,  featuring
leaders such as Kevin Danaher, Vandana Shiva, Randy  Hayes, Vicki Robin, Majora
Carter, Simran Sethi, Gil Friend,  and Steve Cooney.

Each  of us can be part of this profound shift in how we live our  lives,
run our businesses, and engage our communities. This  teleseries will help us
do so more effectively (and  creatively), illuminating how our world can
shift as  well.

_Click here  to find out more._
(http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?llr=4esvlun6&et=1103923963305&s=5489&e=001nzK1yDU3Whlu7KOoYCBGOn3go6FASQt29qpxGgy4G6mjqgDtZFF
I6sS2W6DIAUCuxEPNpDn1SJ9LTMiO8Wy9XKQaZkoBx8Mpd5xOXZUp2yqsjaSQSfTM-xIjTDr_xGb
ya0KYgsucSAgm2KK1w1ycjA2FouQeP3dq)

The  great news is that green innovations are exploding, from
breakthroughs in renewable energy to electric car innovations  and radical reductions in
industrial waste. Going  green is proving better for business, for our
communities and  for our personal health.

So  come hear how we can turn the tide in the years ahead and live  a more
joyfully green life. You'll also be  able to ask questions and dialogue with
each other about how  we can leave a healthy, clean, and vibrant planet for
our  grandchildren.

GreenShifters  is completely free and includes access to the recordings.
Please do invite your friends and networks as well.

(http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?llr=4esvlun6&et=1103923963305&s=5489&e=001nzK1yDU3Whlu7KOoYCBGOn3go6FASQt29qpxGgy4G6mjqgDtZFFI6sS2W6DIAUCuxEPNpDn1SJ9LTMiO8W
y9XKQaZkoBx8Mpd5xOXZUp2yqsjaSQSfTM-xIjTDr_xGbya0KYgsucSAgm2KK1w1ycjA2FouQeP3
dq)

(http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?llr=4esvlun6&et=1103923963305&s=5489&e=001nzK1yDU3Whlu7KOoYCBGOn3go6FASQt29qpxGgy4G6mjqgDtZFFI6sS2W6DIAUCuxEPNpDn1SJ9LTMiO8W
y9XKQaZkoBx8Mpd5xOXZUp2yqsjaSQSfTM-xIjTDr_xGbya0KYgsucSAgm2KK1w1ycjA2FouQeP3
dq) _Click here  for registration and more information._
(http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?llr=4esvlun6&et=1103923963305&s=5489&e=001nzK1yDU3Whlu7KOoYCBGOn3go6
FASQt29qpxGgy4G6mjqgDtZFFI6sS2W6DIAUCuxEPNpDn1SJ9LTMiO8Wy9XKQaZkoBx8Mpd5xOXZ
Up2yqsjaSQSfTM-xIjTDr_xGbya0KYgsucSAgm2KK1w1ycjA2FouQeP3dq)

Thank you for your support and for all  you do to make the shift happen.

Kim  Ribbans
Bioneers