[Scpg] Fwd: Corona Cares Tool Grant

Joan Stevens jstevens at ausd.net
Tue Nov 23 09:47:12 PST 2010

Hey all, if you're on facebook could you please vote for my school to win some Corona tools?  We have a food forest outside the classroom and the students are required to spend time each quarter gardening.  Good tools make for happy and productive gardners!  Please help kids have a good experience with gardening by using quality tools for the work they do!
Thanks,
Joan

>>> <CSabbarese at bellota.com> 11/23/2010 9:31 AM >>>

Hi Joan,

Thank you for your application to the Corona Cares tool grant program.  I am please to inform you the application has been approved and currently posted on our Facebook page (www.facebook.com/coronatools) for the voting process.  It will run through the end of the month for voting, with the winner being announced on 12/1.  I encourage you to get the word out to any of your friends on Facebook to go to the Corona Tools page and cast their vote for your program to help ensure you get the tools you need.  If for some reason Arcadia does not win the next grant, you will remain in the voting process for future tool grants which will resume in January 2011.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me and I'm happy to help!  Good luck to you and your project.  I am looking forward to working with you as a Corona partner!

Kind regards,

Chris Sabbarese
Digital Marketing & Communications Manager
chris.sabbarese at corona.bellota.com
22440 Temescal Canyon Road
Corona, California 92883
o: 951-280-2016 t: 800-847-7863