[Scpg] "Integral Permaculture"

LBUZZELL at aol.com LBUZZELL at aol.com
Wed Nov 24 10:12:07 PST 2010

Stella Finca-Luna of Italy is doing some interesting work combining
permaculture with Ken Wilber's integral model (inner and outer quadrants,
individual and collective) and Spiral Dynamics' evolutionary wave theory. Here  is
an email she posted on the Perma-Psychology google list, that includes info
on a free conference.

Linda

PDC+++ course page
https://sites.google.com/site/nodoespiralenglish/cursos/3-el-super-curso

What  is Integral PC page
_https://sites.google.com/site/nodoespiralenglish/home/permacultura-integral_
(https://sites.google.com/site/nodoespiralenglish/home/permacultura-integral)

In English: https://sites.google.com/site/nodoespiralenglish/home

I  don't remember if I ever answered the very good question about Integral
Permaculture that was asked here but probably not because we have been very
busy  launching the dialogue.. via the online conferences the first english
one of  which happened last week .. sorry didn't get round to announcing it
here, but  there's another one coming up on the 3rd of dicember, tomorrow
we have the  Spanish one.

all details on http://nodoespiral.net where you can see the  link (top
left) to the English Mirror site where you can register for the free
conferences, and also see the article on Integral PC, PLUS (new from yesterday)  the
page of the new PDC +++ course which we are hoping will be a truly
international cooperative effort.

We already have some wonderful  international great PC teachers taking
part! we're hoping it will multi-function  as the 'collectively update & sharpen
the contents of the PDC' effort we  always talk about at conferences and
never seem to get round to.. decidedly for  activists.

we had a few people stay behind quite late after the first  conferences,
talking about what might be or become Integral Permaculture, but  the
conversations seem to have a stubborn way of staying private .. following on  by
email or chat, despite our efforts to create public open spaces for  this.    I
guess most people feel shy about sharing with total  strangers, that's all..

I guess that is why our online courses work so  well, people seem to
appreciate the intimacy of the 'select' spaces they create  for such dialogue, but
it's a little frustrating just for being more  exclusive.

Anyway, here is the direct link to the page of the mega-course  we're
preparing for spring: it's designed to multiply greatly who can get to do  a PDC,
as anyone can use this resource we're preparing to run a full course in
their own livingroom, and with lots more relevant and local practical work,
for  a fraction of the usual costs.

This multifunctions as a  leadership-training scheme too... we want to
encourage lots of people ready to  facilitate transition-like teams in their
communities but who want a hand with  this, to jump up their next step with
this support.

This is really a  cooperatively designed course - your input is welcome and
sought, please let me  know what you think of it so far (design in constant
flux, this page reflects  decisions we made the previous day on our team
skype conference..)

PDC+++  course page    https://sites.google.com/site/nod
oespiralenglish/cursos/3-el-super-curso

What  is Integral PC page
https://sites.google.com/site/nodoespiralenglish/home/permacultura-integral

To  enroll on the free conference list, go to the Welcome page and where it
says  "In order to register and receive instructions for entering the
conferences, please fill out this form: _in English_
(https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?hl=en&formkey=dGR6R1ZDMjAxdXY5SW43Mlh2YkFBUHc6MQ#gid=0)   "
https://sites.google.com/site/nodoespiralenglish/home

very  kind regards
Stella