[Scpg] Permaculture, Magic, & Activism

Living Mandala livingmandala at livingmandala.com
Sun Dec 5 23:31:22 PST 2010

Two weeks that can change your life and help you change the world!

A permaculture design certificate course with a grounding in earth-
based spirituality, and a focus on organizing, activism, and social
permaculture as well as urban and rural land-based systems.

Earth Activist Training
Permacultrue Design Course

January 8 - 22, 2011
Cazadero, N. California

-Taught by Starhawk and Erik Ohlsen

Learn how to heal soil and cleanse water, how to design human systems
that mimic natural systems, using a minimum of energy and resources
and creating real abundance and social justice.  Explore the
strategies and organizing tools we need to make our visions real, and
the daily practice, magic and rituals that can sustain our spirits.
Participatory, hands-on teaching with lots of ritual, games, projects,
songs, and laughs along with an intensive curriculum in ecological
design.

For More Information Click Here