[Scpg] Circles Network

Brad Smith papatopierre at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 19 17:16:34 PST 2010

A while back I posted an essay outlining a vision and proposal for a
global network of small circles of people who meet regularly for mutual
support, growth, and collective action. I received a number of responses
 from these lists and from others I contacted and have started a google
group for conversation leading to action on this subject. There are a
number of models already in existence. If you want to engage in such an
exploration please follow the link below:

http://groups.google.com/group/circlenet

-Brad Smith

949-933-1983