[Scpg] Sat Jan 8 9-1pm Work day Fruit tree class At Mesa Harmony Gardens SB

Wesley Roe and Santa Barbara Permaculture Network lakinroe at silcom.com
Wed Dec 29 08:32:55 PST 2010

We will be having another day of work at our garden. We have an
additional 30 trees to plant and mountains of mulch to spread around
the garden.

Saturday, January 8th. from 9:00-1:00 PM, followed by a class on
selecting, planting and bare root fruit trees, offered by Larry
Saltzman of the Santa Barbara Permaculture Society.

Bring a shovel, a wheelbarrow, and a friend.

Thanks to all who continue to vote for our grant every day,
unfortunately we have lost our first place ranking so we need to find
other avenues to get the word out to everybody who thinks growing
food to feed the hungry is an important venture.

Please visit EVERYDAY:
<http://www.iuowawards.com/Projects.aspx#search>http://www.iuowawards.com/Projects.aspx#search
RainBird inelegant use of water grant. Voting ends 22 March 2011.

Thanks for all your support

Randy Saake
Mesa Harmony Garden
Secretary / Treasurer