[Scpg] Mesa Harmony Garden Work Party Saturday January 15th , 8am to 1pm

Wesley Roe and Santa Barbara Permaculture Network lakinroe at silcom.com
Fri Jan 14 23:54:56 PST 2011

Dear Friends of the Mesa Harmony Garden

Thanks to your amazing hard work, we are now just a couple of trees
short of reaching our first 100 fruit trees planted for our new food
forest to feed healthy food to hungry folks.

  Tomorrow, Saturday January 15th , 8am to 1pm, we're hoping to
complete the huge task of getting all that mulch spread out on the
ground - helping to keep in the moisture from all the rain that's
fallen recently, and discouraging weeds from re-colonizing the garden.

PLEASE COME BACK TOMORROW FOR HOWEVER MUCH TIME YOU CAN FREE UP AND
HELP US ACHIEVE THIS MAJOR GOAL.

  This is a great venture we've taken on, creating a community
resource that will serve for years to come.

  Hope to see you there

Hugh

  Don't forget to vote every day:

<http://www.iuowawards.com/Projects.aspx#search>www.iuowawards.com/Projects.aspx#search

(I set up a recurring calendar task to remind me every morning).