[Scpg] Permaculture TOMORROW Wed Jan 19, 7 pm at Watershed Center!

Wesley Roe and Santa Barbara Permaculture Network lakinroe at silcom.com
Tue Jan 18 07:16:09 PST 2011

Tomorrow!  On Wednesday, January 19th from 7 pm - 8:45 pm our
speakers will be Margie Bushman and Wesley Roe of the Santa Barbara
Permaculture Network (and founders of the Permaculture Guild of Santa
Barbara). They will tell us about the International Permaculture
Convergences and share their experiences with the three they have
attended (Croatia, Brazil, Africa). They'll also fill us in on the
upcoming IPC in Jordan this coming September.

We meet at the Watershed Resource Center at Arroyo Burro Beach, 2981
Cliff Drive in Santa Barbara. There is a large free parking lot.

The Permaculture Guild of Santa Barbara Steering Group will hold an
informal meeting from 6-7 before the talk, to plan upcoming events
and activities. Everyone is welcome to attend and make suggestions
and requests.

Looking forward to seeing you there,

Linda

Linda Buzzell-Saltzman