[Scpg] Chemtrail Awareness Day, Sat. January 22

John Calvert jcalvert at crystal3.com
Fri Jan 21 00:22:51 PST 2011

*Chemtrail Awareness Day, Sat. January 22*

Anthony J. Hilder interviews G. Edward Griffin...

*Anthony J. Hilder:* Ed, you produced a very disturbing picture (What in the World Are They Spraying? <http://aircrap.org/what-in-the-world-are-they-spraying/3318/>) . I watch these films at three o'clock in the morning.  I am concerned as hell.  You may be on to the biggest crime of the century, in two centuries, in the history of the world -- against humanity itself.  Am I overreacting when I take a look up there day after day in Santa Cruz and I hear about it in Santa Barbara?   I see it off of Catalina Island with some kind of rocket going up and people say there is nothing to worry about.

I hear the planes going overhead now. My God, they are doing another dump on us.  Ed, it's really death dumps on a daily basis... What is your take?  Am I going too far?

*G. Edward Griffin (Co-Producer "What in the World are they Spraying?"):*  Anthony, I do not think you are going to far at all. I think that the way that you've described it, in terms of the greatest crime of all history -- crime against humanity -- I don't think that is too strong of a statement at all.  The reason that I think it is a very rational statement is that we know that they are spraying something toxic on us. There's no longer any question.  They always say that it's only water vapor. Of course, we now know that it is just not water vapor.  And, we know that it is very toxic. ...

[ source:  G Edward Griffin: Chemtrails Are Greatest Crime Ever Against Humanity, http://aircrap.org/g-edward-griffin-chemtrails-are-greatest-crime-ever-against-humanity/33523 ]

*VIDEO:*
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIWLOByS3xI

*TAKE ACTION:*