[Scpg] Sustainable World Radio Interview / Life Within the Soil- Part 1 of a 2 Part Interview with Doug Weatherbee

Wesley Roe and Santa Barbara Permaculture Network lakinroe at silcom.com
Tue Jan 25 08:30:33 PST 2011

Sustainable World Radio Podcasts

Life Within the Soil- Part 1 of a 2 Part Interview with Doug Weatherbee

http://pdcastsusworldradio.libsyn.com/life-within-the-soil-

Doug Weatherbee, a Soil Foodweb Advisor and owner
of www.SoilDoctor.org talks about the
biodiversity that lies beneath our feet.  Soil is
alive!

Doug Weatherbee is Certified Soil Foodweb Advisor
who works closely with the renowned Dr. Elaine
Ingham, Soil Foodweb Inc. and Matt Slaughter,
Director of the Oregon Soil Foodweb Lab. Go to
Dr. Elaine Ingham's Soil Foodweb© site here to
read about the biological approach I use. Doug
has also worked with and studied watershed
restoration with Craig Stonholtz of Dryland
Solutions in Santa Fe, New Mexico, where he
learned Bill Zeedyck's Induced Meandering river
restoration techniques. He is a Certified
Permaculture Designer and Teacher, having studied
with one of the world's leading
Permaculturalists, Geoff Lawton, of the
Permaculture Research Institute in Australia.