[Scpg] Help a school garden get tools - voting ends at midnight!

Joan Stevens mamabotanica at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jan 30 22:06:41 PST 2011

Arcadia High School  is currently at 62 votes in the Corona Cares facebook tool
grant competition.  The leading group is at 70.  We are so close!  Voting ends
at midnight tonight.

If you are on facebook could you please help our my school garden program?
If you find the Corona Tools facebook page "like" them (makes you eligible to
vote), then under their photos page click the photo for Arcadia High School and
hit the "like" button or make a comment if you can't find the like button.
We are so close to winning this round.  This will mean a lot to the students and
to me too!

Here's the link if you're already on fb:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=500380632903&set=a.500373787903.276287.361313902903&pid=6018105&id=361313902903

Thanks!
Joan

 "There is one, and only one, solution, and we have almost no time to try it. We
must turn all our resources to repairing the natural world,and train all our
young people to help. They want to.
We need to give them this last chance to create forests, soils, clean waters,
clean energies, secure communities,stable regions, and to know how to do it from
hands-on experience"
"...the greatest change we need to make is from consumption to production, even
if on a small scale, in our own gardens. If only 10% of us do this, there is
enough for everyone.
Hence the futility of revolutionaries who have no gardens, who depend on the
very system they attack, and who produce words and bullets, not food and
shelter."

- Bill Mollison