[Scpg] (no subject)

LBSALTZMAN at aol.com LBSALTZMAN at aol.com
Tue Feb 1 09:57:37 PST 2011

I agree with Hugh about how bad the Yoeman's website is. The plow is a
fantastic tool for sustainability, but the website has a lot of information
that  I strongly disagree with.  This site is maintained by the son of the man
who invented the plow and I think he is doing his father's invention a
disservice with his rather strange ideas. We want to preserve rainforests, vast
 tracks of which are food forests.  Cutting them down for timber and
growing biofuels is as wrong as it can be.  I also think nuclear is a big
mistake until somebody can solve waste storage and terrorist threats on nuclear
plants.

Larry  Saltzman