[Scpg] AB 275 (Solorio) - Rainwater Capture Bill Introduced/California

lakinroe at silcom.com lakinroe at silcom.com
Wed Feb 9 17:39:36 PST 2011

Subject: AB 275 (Solorio) - Rainwater Capture Bill Introduced

Yesterday, Assemblyman Jose Solorio introduced his Assembly Bill 275, the new Rainwater Capture Act of 2011. Today, you can find the bill on-line at www.leginfo.ca.gov . AB 275 authorizes rainwater capture systems at three levels – unconnected rain barrels, connected rainwater capture systems for outdoor, non-potable uses, and connected systems for indoor NON-potable uses. It also authorizes landscape contractors to install such systems in conjunction with landscaping projects.

We look forward to working with you in the weeks and months ahead, to make rainwater capture a greater part of California’s water supply portfolio, conserving our precious drinking water supplies. I encourage you to forward this e-mail to others who may be interested and suggest that they request placement on my e-mail list. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Best,

Alf

Alf W. Brandt, Principal Consultant
Office of Assemblyman Jose Solorio