[Scpg] Sunday 10 am free backyard food forest tour/Santa Barbara

Wesley Roe and Santa Barbara Permaculture Network lakinroe at silcom.com
Fri Feb 11 09:08:28 PST 2011

Larry is doing an informal backyard food forest tour here at our
house this Sunday at 10 am before the 11 am Samarkand Neighborhood
Exchange that you're also welcome to attend, even if you don't have
stuff to share (veggies, fruit, homemade munchies, magazines, stuff
are all welcome). It's all FREE.

This is an interesting time to see the garden as there are over 100
fruit and nut trees on 1/3 acre city lot and they're just beginning
to come into bloom.

If you'd like to come, please RSVP and we'll send you the address
individually.  Or you can call 805 451-4168, Larry's cell.

See you Sunday...

Linda