[Scpg] Tomorrow Wed, Feb 16 permaculture mtg - Eric Cardenas will be there!

LBUZZELL at aol.com LBUZZELL at aol.com
Tue Feb 15 11:36:40 PST 2011

You're invited to attend  the free Wednesday, February 16th  meeting of the
Permaculture Guild of Santa  Barbara at 7 pm at the Watershed Resource
Center, 2981 Cliff Drive at Arroyo Burro beach in Santa Barbara.  The  Steering
Group meeting will start at 6 pm and everyone is welcome to  attend that as
well -- we're always looking for more good people to  join that group to
help us put on great events. We welcome your ideas  and input. You're also
welcome to bring plants, seeds, magazines etc. to  share.

The theme of the evening  will be the Eco-Farm Conference that took place
in January in Monterey, CA.  Steering Group member Mike  Vergeer attended
and will fill us in on some of the great  events and discussions that took
place about ecological farming and  growing.  And special guest Eric  Cardenas
of LoaTree, who also attended the conference, will  share what he
experienced at the conference.

We'll also have a Talking  Stick portion of the meeting where we pass
around the Talking Stick and those  who want to can share what you're up to, what
needs and resources you might  have and also get group input on any
permaculture-related questions or  problems that have come up for you.

Looking forward to seeing  you all tomorrow evening (Wednesday!)

Linda

Linda  Buzzell-Saltzman
Member, Communications Team
Permaculture Guild of Santa  Barbara
_www.permacultureguildsb.org_
(http://www.permacultureguildofsantabarbara.blogspot.com/)
lbuzzell at aol.com  (805) 563-2089

"...the  greatest change we need to make is from consumption to production,
even if on a  small scale, in our own gardens. If only 10% of us do this,
there is enough for  everyone. Hence the futility of revolutionaries who have
no gardens, who depend  on the very system they attack, and who produce
words and bullets, not food and  shelter."
~ Bill Mollison, co-creator of the Permaculture concept