[Scpg] Tomorrow Wed, Feb 16 permaculture mtg - Eric Cardenas will be there!

Wesley Roe and Santa Barbara Permaculture Network lakinroe at silcom.com
Wed Feb 16 04:59:47 PST 2011

You're invited to attend the free Wednesday, February 16th meeting of
the Permaculture Guild of Santa Barbara at 7 pm at the Watershed
Resource Center, 2981 Cliff Drive at Arroyo Burro beach in Santa
Barbara.  The Steering Group meeting will start at 6 pm and everyone
is welcome to attend that as well -- we're always looking for more
good people to join that group to help us put on great events. We
welcome your ideas and input. You're also welcome to bring plants,
seeds, magazines etc. to share.

The theme of the evening will be the Eco-Farm Conference that took
place in January in Monterey, CA.  Steering Group member Mike Vergeer
attended and will fill us in on some of the great events and
discussions that took place about ecological farming and growing.
And special guest Eric Cardenas of LoaTree, who also attended the
conference, will share what he experienced at the conference.

We'll also have a Talking Stick portion of the meeting where we pass
around the Talking Stick and those who want to can share what you're
up to, what needs and resources you might have and also get group
input on any permaculture-related questions or problems that have
come up for you.

Looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow evening (Wednesday!)

Linda

Linda Buzzell-Saltzman
Member, Communications Team
Permaculture Guild of Santa Barbara
<http://www.permacultureguildofsantabarbara.blogspot.com/>www.permacultureguildsb.org
lbuzzell at aol.com (805) 563-2089

"...the greatest change we need to make is from consumption to
production, even if on a small scale, in our own gardens. If only 10%
of us do this, there is enough for everyone. Hence the futility of
revolutionaries who have no gardens, who depend on the very system
they attack, and who produce words and bullets, not food and shelter."
~ Bill Mollison, co-creator of the Permaculture concept