[Scpg] Get your tickets for the So Cal Permaculture Convergence

Wesley Roe and Santa Barbara Permaculture Network lakinroe at silcom.com
Wed Feb 16 05:12:21 PST 2011

Hey there permaculture people!!!

A few of us have been working hard behind the scenes volunteering our
time to make the 2011 Southern California Permaculture Convergence
(happening April 29 - May 1 in Malibu) a reality.  We found a great
site by the ocean, have been working hard to line up some amazing
speakers and workshops and we're trying our best to keep the prices
as low as we can.

This event is really about moving Permaculture in our Southern
California community towards it's next evolution.  It is an
opportunity for those of us who have explored permaculture through a
PDC to reconnect.  It's also an opportunity for others to learn more.
By coming to the convergence and being a participant either through
hosting or simply engaging with your neighbors, we will start the
process of turning permaculture in Southern California into a
movement.

Most of us have taken our PDC's.  Most of us know the challenges we
face.  It is up to us to turn people on to the positive alternative
that we call Permaculture.  Buy your ticket now.  Join us at the
convergence.  Let's begin the revolution.

The quicker we sell the tickets, the more we'll be able to offer, so
if you've been putting it off, put it off no longer.  Do your part to
help the convergence be a success, Buy your tickets now!!!

<http://www.socalconvergence.org>www.socalconvergence.org