[Scpg] permaculture and the new mythology

LBUZZELL at aol.com LBUZZELL at aol.com
Wed Feb 16 08:37:47 PST 2011

A couple of interesting sites for those interested in the connections
between permaculture, mythology and sustainability.

Linda

_http://www.planetshifter.com/node/1790_
(http://www.planetshifter.com/node/1790)
"Growing the new mythology: permaculture values in lyrics,  stories and
poems. Online writer’s roundtable to support creative work in  progress.
Co-Presented by Catherine Walker, PlanetShifter.com Magazine &  openmythsource.com"

>From _http://openmythsource.com_ (http://openmythsource.com)   "How does
your personal mythology affect your relationship with the world around you?
How  do societies' myths change the way we interact? How can we use mythology
to  change our world and support progress in the Sustainability Age? Open
Myth Source is an evolving collaborative experience focusing on  gathering a
fertile reservoir of conversations, symbols, songs, visual art and
stories. Join us in building a house for Myth in the Sustainability  Age."