[Scpg] Emergency

Shelly Cobb cobb.shelly at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 05:00:30 PST 2011

Apologies for having to reach out to you like this, but I made a quick trip to the UK and had my bag stolen from me with my passport and credit cards in it. The  embassy has cooperated by issuing a temporary passport, I just have to pay for a ticket  and settle Hotel bills.

To be honest,i don't have money with me,I've made contact with my bank but the best they could do was to send me a new card in the mail which will take 2-4 working days to arrive here.i was thinking of asking you to lend me some quick funds that i can give back as soon as i am out  of here,i  really need to make a last minute flight.

I can furnish you with info on how you will get me the money. You can reach me via hotel's desk phone, the number
is, +44701738 472918.

Thanks,
Shelly