[Scpg] Mesa Harmony Garden Garden work party/Pizza Rumors

Margie Bushman, Santa Barbara Permaculture Network sbpcnet at silcom.com
Fri Mar 4 15:53:45 PST 2011

Dear Friends of the Mesa Harmony Garden

We’ve settled on the first Saturday of each month
for our regular work-party at the garden – hope that works for you.
This Saturday March 5th 2011 is the first
Saturday in March, and there’s mulching, staking
and building up of berms to be done. Rumor has it
that there will also be pizza being delivered at
some point
 Note the later start time.

9am – 12:30pm Corner of Meigs Rd and Dolores Drive

With your help we can continue to make great
progress with this tremendous community project.

There’s a
<https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=explorer&chrome=true&srcid=0B0Au1-oA9hCBZTljZTUyYmMtMTkxNy00ZTg5LTk1NjQtNzdlYWUwOGVjYTk2&hl=en&authkey=CIfWjI4L>flyer
here if you can find somewhere you can put it
out, that would be really helpful too!

Thank you so much for your continuing support.

Hugh

PS. Please go online every day and vote for Mesa
Harmony Garden: <http://www.iuowawards.com>www.iuowawards.com

PPS. Invite people to join our Google Group for
continuing updates on the garden.
<http://groups.google.com/group/MesaHarmonyGarden/subscribe>http://groups.google.com/group/MesaHarmonyGarden/subscribe