[Scpg] 44% off -till March 13 -Indigenous Eco-village Permaculture Course w/ 3 EcoTours Included

L. Santoyo santoyo at earthflow.com
Tue Mar 8 07:19:31 PST 2011

Safe & beautiful in magical highland village*...*
*HANDS-ON PERMACULTURE RETREAT*

CUETZALAN, MEXICO
APRIL 10-25, 2011.

Join an experiential learning retreat in an indigenous Nauhatl Eco-village.
Study with Larry Santoyo and Scott Pittman a Full Permaculture Certificate
Design Course, at the Tosepan Kali a Sustainable Rural Resort and Co-op.

*DOCUMENTARY SERIES*
<http://www.covolv.org/covolv-a-sustainable-world/2011/3/1/covolv-a-sustainble-world-teaser.html>
COVOLV: A SUSTAINABLE WORLD
<http://www.covolv.org/covolv-a-sustainable-world/2011/3/1/covolv-a-sustainble-world-teaser.html>
http://vimeo.com/19619520

<http://www.covolv.org/covolv-a-sustainable-world/2011/2/9/covolv-permaculture-heroes-vol-1.html>
COVOLV: PERMACULTURE HEROES
VOL.1<http://www.covolv.org/covolv-a-sustainable-world/2011/2/9/covolv-permaculture-heroes-vol-1.html>
http://vimeo.com/19619175

This package includes 14 nights/15 days at Tosepan Kali Sustainable Resort
and Co-op, 3 daily meals and 3 Eco-tours.
Note: Package Rate is Per Person Double Occupancy. If you would like a
single room contact us.

* Don't miss out on this special price that we received and are passing on
to you! We want everyone to experience Cuetzalan.

REGISTER
-http://www.covolv.org/covolv-trainingretreats/

Payments are thru PayPal. By clicking the above "GET THIS DEAL" you will be
transferred to PayPal to complete the transaction.

Your purchased package is not refundable but it is transferable. Every Deal
per person for own use, may buy multiple as gifts.