[Scpg] New Educational Posters - Suburban Social Permaculture

Jan Spencer janrspencer at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 13:02:23 PDT 2011

hi

This is Jan Spencer in Eugene.

Last Friday I received delivery of long awaited posters.

They are named

*"Creating A Safer, More Secure and Healthy Neighborhood"

"Transforming A Suburban Property"

"Front Yard Gardens - A Simple Act, Impressive Benefits"*
*
These are excellent posters with focus on suburban social
permaculture.*They are 24" by 36" on glossy poster paper.  Nice!

The posters draw on 11 years transforming my own 1/4 acre suburban property
-  grass to garden, passive solar design, 6500 gal rain water catchment,
reclaim automobile space, edible landscape, resource to the community,,,,,,
being on the board of my neighborhood association for ten years [no term
limits] and having a decades long deep interest in alternatives to the
"mainstream" as we know it

The focus is home and the neighborhood.  These colorful posters, with
succinct text, describe many practical, low cost, accessible approaches,
tools and assets for deep changes in culture and economy.  Perfect for those
advocating Transition Towns, Permaculture, local economics, local food,
voluntary simplicity, cooperative living, faith community green lifestyle
and social concerns committees,,,,,,,

Key words - home economics, permaculture, human potential, design for
multiple benefits, front yard garden, existing assets, work party, cohesion,
faith communities, neighborhood mapping,,,,,,,,,
*
You can see the posters in PDF form on my website,
www.suburbanpermaculture.org  *

Note - you can enlarge them on your screen. They are for sale via paypal on
my website. Not very expensive.  Form a buying group - you can bring cost
down to near $6 per poster which includes mailing with purchase of 20 or
more.

*I want these posters to go out!  They are great for show and tell.

I will send to five people or groups, the set of three posters for free.*
*
Please respond to the question*  "How will you make optimum use of these
posters, such as using them as tools to advocate planet and people friendly
culture and economics.  Take them to schools, church, conferences, city
council, neighborhood meetings,, PC trainings,,,,,,,"

Best responses will receive the posters.

The free posters opportunity is good untill Wednesday, March 23.  Please
pass this note on to others.  Great!  Please pass this e mail on to PC and
TT pals cross country.  Applies only to the US.

Posters are for sale on my website.  I look forward to having another 3000
posters printed.

Thanks!

Jan

*return e mail, poster pdfs, fotos of my place at
www.suburbanpermaculture.org*
*
note - i am open to tele conference *