[Scpg] FW: Live/Work Opportunity in Ojai

Quail Springs info at quailsprings.org
Wed Mar 23 14:34:33 PDT 2011

Live/Work Opportunity at Full Circle Farm in Ojai, CA.

We are an all-organic 5 acre communal living farm in upper Ojai with
approximately 20 members. Currently we are looking to get our 1-acre garden
up and running for Spring/Summer as a trade for living accommodations in one
of two spots available- either an earth dome or a cabin. Community members
are available for work help, but you would need to manage the overall ins
and outs. Food share is $175/month and includes all meals, and fully stocked
kitchen. Ideal candidate would be able to fit into all aspects of community
life, including bi-weekly meetings and weekly chores. Couples ok, small
families ok. PDC preferred.

Please contact Bob Goddard at 805-646-0427 or bobbigod at yahoo.com.