[Scpg] Naomi Klein talks to Rob Hopkins about "Inner Transition"

LBUZZELL at aol.com LBUZZELL at aol.com
Mon Mar 28 17:01:59 PDT 2011

Thanks, Robert for your thoughts.  For those of you who haven't had  the
provilege of meeting him, Robert Greenway is one of the founders of the  field
of ecopsychology who has been a legendary wilderness therapy pioneer,  so
we're honored to have him contributing.

Robert wrote: "This "collective wisdom" as to the psychology  of cultural
change is in short supply.   The dynamics of cultural  change are only
partially  understood."

I agree that this is a critical issue, Robert.  If we  don't understand how
individual and collective change happens, how can we  facilitate that
change?

Linda

In a message dated 3/25/2011 11:32:56 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,