[Scpg] You Tube /SOL Food Festival 2011: A Brighter Food Future/ Oct 1 Santa Barbara

Wesley Roe and Santa Barbara Permaculture Network lakinroe at silcom.com
Sun Apr 24 08:29:19 PDT 2011

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hr4bvjbUnLc

Check the highlights from the 1st Annual Sol Food Festival in October
of 2010 and whet your appetite for 2011 upcoming celebration. Sat Oct
1 /2011 http://www.solfoodfestival.com/

SAVE THE DATE!

WHO:

You! Join us as we celebrate local farmers, engage in workshops and
discussions, and enjoy local food, wine, and beer

WHAT:
Sol Food Festival is a one day community created festival to raise
awareness of the Sustainable, Organic, and Local food systems of
Santa Barbara County.

WHERE:
Plaza de Vera Cruz across the street from the Saturday Farmer's Market.

WHEN:
Saturday, October 1, 2011

WHY:

Sustainable, Organic, Local food is something to be celebrated!

A food system based on the energy of the sun, rather than fossil
fuel, is healthier for our bodies, our environment and our economy.

Access to healthy, fresh, culturally appropriate food is a basic human right.

Everyone has the power to create a more healthful, sustainable and
delicious food future for themselves and their community.