[Scpg] Fw: News from Alta Organic Coffee and Tea

Joan Stevens mamabotanica at sbcglobal.net
Wed Apr 27 11:01:04 PDT 2011

If you've never tried Alta coffee I highly recommend it!  Not only is the coffee
great, the folks are delightful and super permaculture minded!

If you want to support a great family business please vote for them (and
investigate and order from them too!  You will be happy you found them!)
Joan
 "There is one, and only one, solution, and we have almost no time to try it. We
must turn all our resources to repairing the natural world,and train all our
young people to help. They want to.
We need to give them this last chance to create forests, soils, clean waters,
clean energies, secure communities,stable regions, and to know how to do it from
hands-on experience"
"...the greatest change we need to make is from consumption to production, even
if on a small scale, in our own gardens. If only 10% of us do this, there is
enough for everyone.
Hence the futility of revolutionaries who have no gardens, who depend on the
very system they attack, and who produce words and bullets, not food and
shelter."

- Bill Mollison