[Scpg] Fw: Optical Surveying Advanced Permaculture Course with Tom Ward

Joan Stevens mamabotanica at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 5 08:35:49 PDT 2011

Just passing it along...

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: Melanie Mindlin <sassetta at mind.net>
To: Melanie Mindlin <sassetta at mind.net>
Sent: Thu, May 5, 2011 8:31:16 AM
Subject: [westcoastwomenspermaculture] Optical Surveying Advanced Permaculture
Course with Tom Ward

Just 10 days left to register for Optical Surveying with the early discount.  We
have a number of people signed up, and it looks good for the course to run.  We
hope you'll join us for this amazing course.

Optical Surveying: Layout Skills for Earthworks and Water
Advanced Permaculture Course with Tom Ward
June 3-5 and June 17-19
6 day course held at Wolf Gulch, Southern Oregon
Cost: $500 includes camping; early registration by May 15th-$420
To register contact sassetta at mind.net, 541-482-7909
Extended description, student reviews and details on our website
at siskiyoupermaculture.com

Optical Surveying offers essential skills for implementing permaculture
projects.  Tom Ward teaches the use of surveying tools, keyline, mapping,
flagging, staking, trails, ponds, swale building, pump lift, water pressure,
tools practice and the use of surveying applications for permaculture projects.
 The course is held at Wolf Gulch Ranch where Tom has designed and surveyed
trails, ponds, swales, keyline terraces and water and irrigation systems for the
past 10 years.

This course is open to everyone with a working knowledge of permaculture.  Those
with a PDC certificate can get an Advanced Permaculture Certificate for this
course.  We hope you can join us for this special course in Southern Oregon.--

"westcoastwomenspermaculture" group.
To post to this group, send email to
westcoastwomenspermaculture at googlegroups.com.
westcoastwomenspermaculture+unsubscribe at googlegroups.com.