[Scpg] Fairview Gardens job posting

Mark Tollefson mark at fairviewgardens.org
Thu May 19 12:04:51 PDT 2011

HI all,
Our Farm Manager is leaving us next month.  Sad for us, but good for someone
else who wants to come and work with us at Fairview.
This is one of the most interesting times for Fairview Gardens, and we need
a strong person to help us forge ahead with our newly developed plans.
Please check our job posting out on Craigslist at:
http://santabarbara.craigslist.org/npo/2390757162.html
Please email your resume, cover letter and references to me, Mark Tollefson
at mark at fairviewgardens.org by may 30.
Thank you all for your support!
Best,
mark

Mark Tollefson
Executive Director
The Center For Urban Agriculture at Fairview Gardens
www.fairviewgardens.org
1-805-967-7369

"We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we
created them."
 ‹  Albert Einstein