[Scpg] Maui - Santa Barbara house exchange anyone?

Lily Sanders lilypad at impulse.net
Sun May 15 16:52:53 PDT 2011

Aloha Maui Lovers,

I'll be leaving my beautiful South Maui home to visit Santa Barbara for 3 weeks from July 28 - August 18 and am inviting you or your friends to consider a house exchange.  My home is located at the top of Maui Meadows, only minutes from Wailea, Makena, and the nicest beaches on the island.

It has magnificent panoramic ocean and mountain views.  It is surrounded by lush tropical landscaping with abundant flowers and fruit to pick from trees. At this time of year mangos will be in season and should be plentiful in the yard as well as papayas, avocados, starfruit, and lemons.   It is a 3 bedroom 2 bath house with views from all bedrooms, living room, dining room, and wrap-around lanai.  It includes Hi speed internet, 52" cable TV, local phone, washer/dryer, and carport.

 I can only exchange with  1 or 2 quiet adults as I have neighbors who live in separate apartments downstairs.

If you know of anyone who might be interested in such a great opportunity to visit Maui this August, I appreciate you sending them my way. Thanks so much.

Please call or email me if you have any questions: 808- 875-4710

Sending warm breezes of love to you,

Emily