[Scpg] Time Bank Potluck tonight Fri, 5/20 7- 10p

John Sacko johnnysacko at mac.com
Fri May 20 12:26:45 PDT 2011

As an effort to promote local exchange and community, Santa Barbara Time Bank is hosting our first free potluck!

This is a dovetailing of the Permaculture, Slow Money, Locavore, and High Spirit realms.

Please bring a potluck kit: dish, spork / foon, cup, hand towel and a food thing.

I'll be BBQing grass fed Tri Tip and pouring local Carr El Guapo wine from refillable bottles.

No pressure to join - but check it out!  www.timebanks.org or Facebook: Time Banks USA

Donations accepted as always, and if you do join, you'll get 2 TD$ ( Time Dollars ) .

This is mostly about fun and introducing the 20 now - active members of the Santa Barbara Time Bank to everyone else.

Come on by:

1611 Olive near Arrellaga Downtown

Starts at 7 pm. Wrapping at 10.

Blessings

Johnny Sacko, Coordinator - Santa Barbara Time Bank