[Scpg] Food Forward TV Series Trailer

Wesley Roe and Santa Barbara Permaculture Network lakinroe at silcom.com
Thu Jun 2 08:10:03 PDT 2011

Food Forward TV Series Trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnKobtfvUTs&feature=player_embedded

http://www.foodforward.tv/

Food Forward Productions will screen the pilot episode of its public
television show, on Thursday, June 2nd, 2011 starting at 6:00pm in
the Goldman Theatre at the David Brower Center in Berkeley. Food
Forward is a documentary TV show about people who are providing
positive alternatives and solutions to our currently broken food
systems and are changing the way we eat in America. This screening is
the among first in a series of public events that will take place
around the nation as part of the Food Forward grassroots road trip to
generate awareness and support for the project. The screening will
feature meet and greet opportunities with Food Forward's creators and
team and delicious food, beer and wine provided by our partners
including Purity Organic, Lagunitas Brewing Company, and Local
F.A.T.T.

Food Forward's pilot episode explores the explosion of urban
agriculture across America and the people behind the movement. From
the rooftop farms of New York City to the post-industrial devastation
of Detroit, the episode highlights the power that individuals have to
change what we eat and the way we produce it where most of live--in
cities. This pilot episode is proudly sponsored by International
Studies Abroad, along with Organic Valley and Annie's Homegrown.