[Scpg] 1 Week to Go to The Convergence!

Jay Ma jayma at livingmandala.com
Fri Jun 24 12:32:20 PDT 2011

Greetings Friend,

The 7th Bay Area Regional Permaculture Convergence - begins in 1 just
over 1 Week! Next Weekend: July 2-3 at RDI in Bolinas, CA.

This gathering is meant for permaculture practitioners to come
together to network share, strategize, and synergize about our various
projects and initiatives within the greater Permaculture Movement.

California and the greater San Francisco Bay Area is home to one of
the most diverse and progressive Permaculture Communities in the
world, and attendance of this convergence will be filled with highly
active professionals, activists, educators, and organizers.

We've got a great weekend planned, and hope to see you there!

More info below.

-Jay Ma

Living Mandala
Organizing Education, Events & Initiatives for Personal & Planetary
Transformation
www.LivingMandala.com
Find Living Mandala on Facebook!

7th Bay Area Regional Permaculture Convergence
July 2 & 3, 2011
RDI - Commonweal Garden, Bolinas, CA
www.PermacultureConvergence.com

7th Bay Area Regional Permaculture Convergence

Our Relationship to Responsibility
& Our Responsibility to Relationship

July 2-3, 2011

Regenerative Design Institute

Bolinas, California

To Register for the Convergence Click Here!

Co-Inspiration

As the season’s shift and summer begins to unfold we bear witness to
dramatic change in our ecological worlds and the social fabric that
connects us. A massive wave peels and crests and we find us at the
point of dropping in once again.

Our Revolution is upon us. It is time to Gather in Circle again.

We are Solutionaries with the Solutions
To Restore our Responsibility to Relationships
And our Relationships to Responsibility.

Convergence Description

Come gather with past and present, green and veteran permaculture
students, designers, teachers, and organizers for this epic
convergence that brings together “permies” from Northern California,
the West Coast, and Beyond. Our Intention is to come together to
collaborate and co-create greater synergy and strength within our
networks to maximize the yield of our system, realize our infinite
potential, and activate a culture of regeneration.

Since the first Bay Area Regional Permaculture Convergence held in
2002, our community has seen tremendous growth in the size of our
movement, the depth and diversity of our relationships, and in our
ability to implement positive change and effective solutions within
our communities and in the world at large. This Convergence will
continue to build momentum from the previous Permaculture
Convergences  that have happened thus far, further weaving the web of
a positive solutionary based movement that is slowly making the
current paradigm obsolete.

This year's Convergence will focus on deepening our connections and
sharing our insights and knowledge with each other.

Convergence Schedule

The Convergence will be a full two-day gathering including Key Note
Speakers & Presentations, Open Space, Bioregional Councils,
Collaborative Discussions, Spokes Councils, Delicious & Nutritious
Food, Networking, Music, Evening Festivities, Good Times, and much more!

Permaculture Immersion Marathon at RDI

The Convergence is placed between two amazing Permaculture Trainings
at RDI - A PDC directly before and a Permaculture Teacher Training
directly afterwards.

Who Should Attend?

This gathering is offered for permaculture designers, professionals,
and organizers in the Northern California Bioregions and the greater
Pacific Northwest to come together to network share, strategize, and
synergize about our various projects and initiatives within the
greater Permaculture Movement.

California and the greater San Francisco Bay Area is home to one of
the most diverse and progressive Permaculture Communities in the
world, and attendance of this convergence will be filled with highly
active professionals, activists, educators, organizers... and you!

Special guests will include Robyn Francis from The Permaculture
College of Australia, International Guests from Africa, and permies
from across the Nation who are making their way west for this
incredible gathering!

Post-Convergence 4th of July Interdependence Day Gathering

Stick around for an extra day and join us for the 4th of July
festivities in Bolinas including the infamous Bolinas vs Stinson Beach
tug-of-war, a walk on the beach, and a cob oven pizza party and
potluck at Commonweal Garden! Please Register in Advance for the 4th
of July Post-Convergence Gathering, as space is limited. Includes
Sunday night camping at RDI, breakfast, and cob oven pizza party.

Registration & More Information

Convergence Cost: $125 includes all food and camping
Camp Sunday night and join the 4th of July cob pizza party for an
additional $45.

For more Information email: info at permacultureconvergence.com

Limited worktrade & scholarship opportunities are available.
To inquire please email: worktrade at permacultureconvergence.com.

To Register for the Convergence visit: www.permacultureconvergence.com

Help Us Spread Word!

Help us spread the word and send this email to you your friends & lists!

We look forward to seeing you soon!

Together on Earth,

- The 7th Bay Area Regional Permaculture Convergence Planning Team

Jay Ma, Ingrid Stearns, Benjamin Fahrer, Kat Steele, Penny Livingston-
Stark,
Kathleen Lanphier, Erin Campbell, Erin O’Reilly