[Scpg] Next permaculture guild mtg. Wed. July 20 - on AQUAPONICS!

LBUZZELL at aol.com LBUZZELL at aol.com
Thu Jul 7 10:27:26 PDT 2011

The next Permaculture Guild of Santa Barbara meeting will be Wed July 20, 7
 pm at the Watershed Resource Center at Arroyo Beach in Santa Barbara.  Our
 topic will be how to build aquaponic systems. Speakers to be announced
soon.

As usual, the PGSB steering group will meet at 6 pm before the  actual
meeting, to plan upcoming presentations. Everyone is welcome!

Also, CONGRATULATIONS to the new graduates of the SBCC Permaculture Design
Course class! Maybe at the meeting someone from that group can report on
how it  went?

Looking forward to seeing everyone,

Linda

Linda  Buzzell-Saltzman
Member, Communications Team
Permaculture Guild of Santa  Barbara
_www.permacultureguildsb.org_
(http://www.permacultureguildofsantabarbara.blogspot.com/)
lbuzzell at aol.com (805) 563-2089

"...the  greatest change we need to make is from consumption to production,
even if on a  small scale, in our own gardens. If only 10% of us do this,
there is enough for  everyone. Hence the futility of revolutionaries who have
no gardens, who depend  on the very system they attack, and who produce
words and bullets, not food and  shelter."
~ Bill Mollison, co-creator of the Permaculture  concept