[Scpg] Next permaculture guild mtg. Wed. July 20 - on AQUAPONICS!

Wesley Roe and Santa Barbara Permaculture Network lakinroe at silcom.com
Thu Jul 7 11:54:20 PDT 2011

The next Permaculture Guild of Santa Barbara meeting will be Wed July
20, 7 pm at the Watershed Resource Center at Arroyo Beach in Santa
Barbara.  Our topic will be how to build aquaponic systems. Speakers to
be announced soon.
As usual, the PGSB steering group will meet at 6 pm before the actual
meeting, to plan upcoming presentations. Everyone is welcome!
Also, CONGRATULATIONS to the new graduates of the SBCC Permaculture
Design Course class! Maybe at the meeting someone from that group can
report on how it went?
Looking forward to seeing everyone,
Linda
Linda Buzzell-Saltzman
Member, Communications Team
Permaculture Guild of Santa Barbara
www.permacultureguildsb.org
<http://www.permacultureguildofsantabarbara.blogspot.com/>_
_lbuzzell at aol.com (805) 563-2089

"...the greatest change we need to make is from consumption to
production, even if on a small scale, in our own gardens. If only 10% of
us do this, there is enough for everyone. Hence the futility of
revolutionaries who have no gardens, who depend on the very system they
attack, and who produce words and bullets, not food and shelter."
~ Bill Mollison, co-creator of the Permaculture concept