[Scpg] Need large scale sustainable rice grower

Cory Brennan cory8570 at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 16 10:48:54 PDT 2011

I have a contact who is looking to purchase a very large volume of rice over a period of months, in Africa. Do any of you know anybody who is growing and selling very large quantities of rice, sustainably?
We need 100,000 tons, (one ton is 1000 kilos) of rice over six months, 12,500 tons per shipment of ideally, in 50 kilo bag increments. Long grain white rice (we can propose other types) 10-15 % broken rice is ok (lower quality). We need a price that would include shipping to Africa.