[Scpg] Need large scale sustainable rice grower

Bhakta Neal bhakta.neal.108 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 16 15:32:51 PDT 2011

<Last email had error. Did it post?>

I will go to the temple and inquire with some of the Indian businessmen.
Basmati is popular, as other types. My temple has some "important" figures
in regular attendance.

Also alibaba and some other industrial trade sites have resources for just
about anything of this caliber. Just takes a bit of time to weed through to
find an appropriate supplier.