[Scpg] [permaculture] [Permaculture] Looking for large scale aquaponics expert

Chris Byrne inquire at transitionventures.com
Mon Jul 25 11:37:02 PDT 2011

Hi Cory and All,

+1 for Max Meyers.  I have had the pleasure of teaching with Max (see:
http://bitly.com/h0BYRJ) and know that he has years of direct experience
designing and maintaining these systems and is working on large scale
applications while asking the Permaculture questions (such as closing loops)
which I did not see addressed at Growing Power, which is more of a
through-put system (though it's lessons are still applicable.)

His email is max [ a t ] melc.us

  *Together on Earth,*

Chris Byrne,
GreenMBA <http://greenmba.com/>

*Transition Ventures <http://transitionventures.com/> *
Eco-logical Endeavor Development:
Integrative Business Model, Operations,
and Site/Systems Design and Implementation.

*inquire at transitionventures.com*
707-861-0599
 Click to see my schedule: [image: Tungle.me] <cbyrne>
Transition Ventures Blog 300 Years of Fossil Fuels in 300
Seconds<http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/TransitionVentures/~3/ff5Y4kbX9Nw/>
Fort Bragg Project Blog: Table to
Farm<http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/FortBraggFoodWasteToSoilFeasibilityStudyAndPilotProjectBlogPosttypebyCreate/~3/j4QFEhcj8wk/Table_to_Farm>
 [image: Twitter] <http://twitter.com/byrnegreen> Latest tweet: What social
enterprises can teach big business http://j.mp/nsr3hg <<moving from value in
silos to systems sollutions. v/@ArnoldBeekes
Follow @byrnegreen <http://twitter.com/byrnegreen>
<http://twitter.com/?status=@byrnegreen%20&in_reply_to_status_id=94464118249107460&in_reply_to=byrnegreen>
Reply<http://twitter.com/?status=@byrnegreen%20&in_reply_to_status_id=94464118249107460&in_reply_to=byrnegreen>
<http://twitter.com/?status=RT%20%40byrnegreen%3A%20What%20social%20enterprises%20can%20teach%20big%20business%20http%3A%2F%2Fj.mp%2Fnsr3hg%20%26lt%3B%26lt%3Bmoving%20from%20value%20in%20silos%20to%20systems%20sollutions.%20v%2F%40ArnoldBeekes>
Retweet<http://twitter.com/?status=RT%20%40byrnegreen%3A%20What%20social%20enterprises%20can%20teach%20big%20business%20http%3A%2F%2Fj.mp%2Fnsr3hg%20%26lt%3B%26lt%3Bmoving%20from%20value%20in%20silos%20to%20systems%20sollutions.%20v%2F%40ArnoldBeekes>
   10:49 Jul-22 <http://twitter.com/byrnegreen/statuses/94464118249107460>
  Get this email app!
<http://www.wisestamp.com/apps/twitter?utm_source=extension&utm_medium=email&utm_term=twitter&utm_campaign=apps>