[Scpg] Mon Nov 14 City Chickens - Book Signing and Talk (Ventura, CA) PLEASE SHARE THIS NEWS!

Wesley Roe and Santa Barbara Permaculture Network lakinroe at silcom.com
Sun Nov 6 22:28:14 PST 2011

City_Chicks_tiny.jpgDear Friends,

VCCool is very pleased to host Patricia Foreman, author of "City Chicks"
and expert on the joys and how-to of backyard chickens. She will be
sharing tips and information -- and well as introducing her latest book.

*Monday, November 14*
7:00pm to 9:30pm
Zanzilla - 2750 E. Main St., Ventura - near Smart and Final / Downstairs

/Suggested Donation $5, Children Under 12 Free/

*Please share our* facebook event page
<http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=248336098548413>, this flyer, and
our web page <http://www.vccool.org/> far and wide. We'd love to have
the place packed with a flock of local chicken people! Our Planning
Commissioners and other officials are being invited since some draft of
a new Chicken ordinance should be coming before the Council in the next
few months.

Special thanks to Zanzilla for the generous gift of space for this
event. Also, special thanks to the Permaculture Credit Union and the
Santa Barbara Permaculture Network for sponsoring this book tour. And of
course gratitude to Patricia for her extensive work and advocacy in the
field of chickens!

Warm Regards,

Rachel Morris

VCCool Executive Director

www.vccool.org

office (805)648-1267

cell (805)258-9369

/Our Mission is to address climate change by promoting a green economy
and sustainable lifestyle through local community action, education,
effective public policy, and an inspiring proactive vision./

/logo_vccool_blue_no_text / <http://www.vccool.org/>