[Scpg] POSTPONED: Fruit Tree Pruning Workshop on Nov. 12

Carol Vesecky cvesecky at igc.org
Fri Nov 11 18:56:25 PST 2011

SCPG friends, please note that due to the iffy
weather, we're postponing this workshop for a week
or longer. Please write back if you might be able
to attend on Sat. or Sun Nov. 19 or 20, 1:30-3:30,
or (preferably) on Sat. Dec. 3, 10-12, or Sat. or
Sun. Dec. 3, 1:30-3:30.  (Irina Kim's Biointensive gardening
workshop will take place on Sat. Nov. 19, 10-12, as planned,
weather permitting.)   Thanks, Carol

    Fruit Tree Pruning Workshop

       with Kody Ryan, Biodynamic orchardist

      Saturday, November 12, 10 am - 12 noon
     Mulberry Haven, 913 Oso Rd., Ojai Valley
        (near the Oso Rd. OV Land Conservancy
             trailhead in the river bottom)

  $15 or two hours work exchange
   • Includes small bag of limes, feijoas (pineapple
     guavas), and persimmons or pomegranates to take,
     home, along with cuttings that can be rooted
     for your orchard
   • Questions on propagation will be addressed
   • Seedling + fruit available at our road stand

             Please RSVP as suggested above

  For info and to RSVP, contact Carol Vesecky
           805 640-1897 • cvesecky at igc.org

Carol Vesecky
Director, Biointensive for Russia
Owner, Mulberry Haven