[Scpg] Room at Eco-Home available

Julia Russell JuliaSR at pacbell.net
Wed Jan 4 16:18:01 PST 2012

Dear  Friends:

Longtime resident of Eco-Home, J.C. Earle has moved to Vermont and I'm looking for a new housemate.

I'm putting out the word to you all first because I think "permies" and "city repairists" are more likely to share my values (care for the earth, care for each other, sharing excess), be interested in food gardening and living more sustainably in an urban setting.  J.C. and I met in one of Larry Santoyo's classes.

Eco-Home has a backyard organic orchard and veggie garden we maintain together.  And that's part of the deal.  Residents help maintain the property, gardens and house.  There are only two of us, so it's not an insignificant amount of maintenance work that each of us do.

Eco-Home is located in the Los Feliz area of Los Angeles.  The room is now available.

Call me at 323-662-5207 or e-mail me at < JuliaSR at pacbell.net > if you're interested and would like to come to take a look and meet me.  I will ask for financial, job and personal references.

Best,
Julia