[Scpg] Fw: Walmart and Monsanto

Cory Brennan cory8570 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 7 10:22:08 PST 2012

These are two simple actions you can take in less than one minute. Please do take them!  This is how we can stop GMO in our country, by hitting the retailers. They have less incentive than Monsanto to force this toxic crap on us.  The URL is to send a petition to the top 10 grocery stores in the country. The email below is specifically aimed at WalMart. WalMart alone has influenced the supply line in many cases by demanding a certain type of product, and can do so with GMO too.

This will take less than one minute to fill out!

http://action.foodandwaterwatch.org/p/dia/action/public/?action_KEY=8405