[Scpg] Hi permies!

Wren haffner.laurel at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 21:16:08 PST 2012

This is Wren from the Midwest (chiefly Bloomington, IN, home of the permaculture activist). I've been engaged with permaculture for about three years and just moved to the area (Pasadena) three days ago to attend massage school.

I am excited to find your list serve and mainly want to introduce myself and find out if there are any communal (or homesteading) permie activities in the area. In the coming year I would Love to invest my creative energies in a growing project so please be in touch if you have land and or projects and are close by.

I look forward to hearing from and connecting with many of you.

Thank you
Love
Wren

Sent from my iPhone