[Scpg] Jill Cloutier's new film on soil 'The Soil Solution' Sat Jan 28 and Sun Jan 29th!! - Santa Barbara International Film Festival WORLD Premiere Film TRAILER

Wesley Roe and Santa Barbara Permaculture Network lakinroe at silcom.com
Mon Jan 16 06:40:47 PST 2012

 From local Jill Cloutier of Sustainable World Radio:
Our documentary, The Soil Solution, has been selected for the Santa
Barbara Film Festival. It's our first film and we're really excited!
It's screening on Saturday, January 28th, at 11:00 am at the Lobero
Theatre and Sunday, January 29th, at 11:00 at the Metro 4.

The Soil Solution explores the fascinating world of soil and documents
the ranchers, farmers, and scientists who conserve, protect, and
regenerate this valuable natural resource. Healthy soil, as vital to our
survival as healthy air and water, may provide a biologically-based, low
cost solution to global climate change. In this film, we speak with
those on the cutting edge of soil science who are ushering in a new
system of farming and ranching that works with nature, instead of
against it. These methods of land management have the potential to
provide us with nutritious food, improved human health, cleaner water,
and a healthier planet for all.

For a preview of the film- http://youtu.be/5h7rqIsOleU
<http://youtu.be/5h7rqIsOleU>