[Scpg] Apple Grafting Sat Jan 28th

Wesley Roe and Santa Barbara Permaculture Network lakinroe at silcom.com
Wed Jan 25 12:26:35 PST 2012

*For your Information*

The California Rare Fruit Growers are organizing an apple grafting class
and scion exchange from *10-12 this Saturday*, January 28^th . You can
come along even if you don’t have anywhere to plant a new apple tree –
we can find somewhere to plant it for you!!!

*Location* **

Beard Tropics
200 Ellwood Ridge Road
Goleta, CA 93117

*Directions*

101 North Bound from Santa Barbara: right off freeway on Winchester
Canyon Road, go right on Cathedral Oaks Road, take first left on Ellwood
Canyon Road, then right uphill on Ellwood Ridge Road to first place on
right.

101 South Bound from Buelton: take Hollister Ave off-ramp, go left back
over freeway, make a right on Calle Real, take first left on Cathedral
Oaks Road, then follow directions above from Winchester Canyon Road.

*  *** SPECIAL REQUEST*** *
We will need more folding tables for the grafting event. Anybody who has
a table they can let us use, please call or e-mail me.
Larry Saltzman