[Scpg] I love this quote from a great book...

LBUZZELL at aol.com LBUZZELL at aol.com
Wed Feb 8 16:37:13 PST 2012

"Climate change operates globally with effects at all scales, from
psychological to planetary. However, one principle is clear: we live on a finite
planet but have an economic system predicated on unending growth... We are
like  infants unwilling to accept that the breast is not a source of
infinitely  increasing nourishment. In the present context, any suggestion of
weaning,  however gentle, is still heresy."

- Joseph Dodds, Psychoanalysis and Ecology at the Edge of Chaos,  p. 18