[Scpg] Permaculture Magazine App is Launched

Wesley Roe and Santa Barbara Permaculture Network lakinroe at silcom.com
Sat Feb 11 06:52:52 PST 2012

Permaculture Magazine App is Launched

http://www.permaculture.co.uk/news/1002121484/permaculture-magazine-app-launched

Tony Rollinson | Friday, 10th February 2012
Permaculture magazine's own App has gone live and is available from the
App Store. The App is compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch, and
we hope it will help spread awareness of permaculture right across the
world. In particular it should help to make the permaculture community
available to hundreds of thousands of American readers.

Download Your Permaculture App
Download your Permaculture magazine App now! Visit this link to view or
purchase a copy:
http://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/permaculture-magazine/id489861314?mt=8

The App is compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch, is currently
available in English and has been given a user rating to date of 4+ (5
being the highest).

Also, look out for the forthcoming Android version of the magazine.
Details will be announced on our website as soon as it is launched.

Permaculture magazine is no longer just a quarterly magazine with over
100,000 readers, it is also:

* a vibrant website updated daily with over 47,000 monthly visitors

* a monthly eNewsletter which currently goes to over 7,500 subscribers

* and a range of events, festivals and courses at which tens of
thousands of people gather.

At a time when other magazines/media are struggling, the demand for
Permaculture is growing – people ARE searching out companies, courses
and contacts that help them save money and live a more sustainable life.

So, if you want to get in front of this growing group of people try
advertising within our pages, on our website and on our eNewsletters.

For further details please contact Tony via 01730 823 311 or email
tony at permaculture.co.uk

Help spread the permaculture word...