[Scpg] Water Bottles for Seed Saving

Margie Bushman, Santa Barbara Permaculture Network sbpcnet at silcom.com
Tue Feb 14 07:11:14 PST 2012

In Africa where everything is seen as a resource, we noticed they
used small plastic water bottles very effectively for seed saving.
Emacs!

IPC9 International Permaculture Convergence in Malawi Africa

We would like to use for future seed swaps, so if you can save them
for us please do (small size).

Yes, we know no one in our enlightened environmental groups ever
actually buys water in bottles anymore, but you may know someone who
does, or see them recycled somewhere (schools, parks, events).

thanks!

Santa Babara Permaculture Network Logo

(805) 962-2571
P.O. Box 92156, Santa Barbara, CA 93190
margie at sbpermaculture.org
www.sbpermaculture.org

PlPlease consider the environment before printing this email.